1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Caution : Skoda Fabia might be discontinued

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Cubbie, May 18, 2013.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    You see pioneeraaron, that is precisely why I didn't try to correct you on that point :) I understood perfectly the first time that you referred to the German Companies or German people as Nazis.

By and large Indian customers are more cautious and peace of mind oriented people when it comes to cars. I would like to think that money doesn't come so easy to most of us. Maruti-Suzuki was able to deliver well to the common man on the peace of mind front.
    Considering that Baleno Sedan should have done well but it didn't compared to their rather successfull models like 800, Van, Zen, WagonR or even Swift.

Most here get your point, but it will hurt the companies more as they fail to gauge customers needs and satisfaction. Be it Skoda or others. They are invested heavily over here, so bad reputations will matter to them.

There are many people I know who agree that in certain aspects Fiat cars are good, they would still spend some more and get Skodas.
    They may have good reasons for their judgments and there is nothing we can do but say goodluck to them.

Sent from my MMA50 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3