1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Caution! Beware! of Thugs! Thieves!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Cashier, Jan 19, 2013.

1. I always carry a pair of scissors not as a weapon :grin: but mainly to cut open the seat belts / child seat belt in case of emergency.
  2. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    Guys the main thing to start this thread, to be aware that such incidents are happening and if we know this we know what can be the case, and not caught off guard.
  3. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    This was just mailed us across by our a Colleague in our Company

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circular from Mumbai International Airport:

Dear All,

SECURITY ALERT :(Mumbai)
    Information reaching Police formation indicates that: There is a syndicate of criminals selling beautiful key holders at Petrol Stations. They sometimes parade themselves as sales promoters giving out free key holders.
    Please do not buy or accept these key holders no matter how beautiful they look.

The key holders have inbuilt tracking device chip which allows them to track you to your home or wherever your car is parked . The key holders are very beautiful to resist. Accepting same may endanger your life. All are therefore requested to pass this message to colleagues, family members and loved ones. Be on guard.

Alert everyone in your family , friends , relatives.

Thanks & Regards

AIRPORT OPERATIONS CONTROL CENTRE
    Mumbai International Airport Pvt Ltd
    Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport AOCC TOWER 4th Floor, Terminal 1B, Santacruz (E), Mumbai 400 099, India

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  4. seems a bit far fetched to me
    why would Airport operations deal with these sort of things ?
  5. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    I am not sure of the authenticity of it, but this was circulated by one of our colleagues, anyways it's better to be cautious then be sorry.