1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Caution! Beware! of Thugs! Thieves!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Cashier, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

I'm glad I could help.
    If you will be recording for longer durations, I suggest you keep the phone connected to the charger while recording.
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I doubt whether this egg splash story has any truth in it. I have been seeing it in fwded emails and FB posts for the last few years. While it is true that egg mixed with water creates a milky solution, I dont think that using wash & wipe will hamper visibility up to an accurate 92.5%. Visibility may be impacted to a certain extent, but I am sure washed windscreen will give much better visibility than an unwashed one. It poses a risk, if you windscreen washer sump doesnt have sufficient water. :eek:
    Didn't anyone wonder from which research this precise figure 92.5% came from?

Not saying that everyting found on web is true or untrue: snopes.com: Eggs Thrown at Cars
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I have been seriously thinking of trying this out one of these days. I mean throw eggs at the car and try using the washer / wiper and see if 92.5% is true afterall.

OT:

AbeLincoln.jpg

:evilsmile :evilsmile
    Rajan
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
    2 people like this.
  4. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hope they don't throw the rotten egg... :evilsmile
  5. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Good one Rajan :-D:evilsmile
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Not actually OT. The pic tells everything or many things!

Lincoln, who died in 1865 commenting on the Internet, which evolved post 1950 :)

From the picture of the car in the original (?) post, it looks like the owner parked the car under a tree and took a picture while cleaning the bird drops!

OT: for some time, I was under the ipression that Rajan(Patchyboy) and Rajen are the same. Now seeing both online at the same time, I confirm that they are two :)
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Simple..just add few drops of shampoo into the windscreen washer tank, or wash it as soon as you reach home to keep it clean..
  8. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Or any painting work happened in his garage? Seems some whitewash happened on the wall and wall putty is splashed on the car...
  9. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    yes that is what has been going on I assume, and that is the stretch which I was referring too. Do you travel that strech too.
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    This one's pic is not true but the incidents are real i have heard instances of people throwing things like eggs, mirchi powder on two wheelers in late nights, i always suggest and do follow not to stop at night for those asking for lift, to wear glasses when riding in bikes so that even if some thing falls its of protection to the eyes..

This one incident of myn i would like to narrate which happened in Dec 2012 on a Friday evening when i was coming back from Electronic city office on the express way late around 8:30 PM i was a little fast and moved all the way down the express way and reached the silk board signal suddenly two three guys started banging my windscreen and doors, when i opened the glass that guy was speaking in hindi and told i hit a person on the express way and i need to pay him.. as i was sure i had not hit any one on the way i screamed at them and asked them to follow me to station.. i could see the traffic police standing at the corner as soon as i called him the guys ran away. i was in a dilemma then i parked my car to the left and the guy called and confirmed there no such incident happened and i was little relieved he told me not to stop anywhere and if anybodys stops to call police ..