1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Carwash & Waxing at rs.99 - Carnation

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Ravi, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For Car washing and wax polishing is just rs.99 at Carnation bought to you by snapdeal.

The coupon is valid till Feb 2011 but I think the offer to purchase it expires today.. Take it. I have bought one just now.

http://www.snapdeal.com/deals-Bangalore
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Guys, but it, Carnation is doing good job. Work quality is good.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    already got 2 coupons for myself. but wont take my new linea to them. may be for old alto and indica its good deal.
  4. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Car wash and Polish for Rs 99 only

Hi,

today I got a sms for a wash and polish for your car from Carnation for Rs99.

This deal is brought by www.snapdeal.com and is available at all the centres of carnation. Snap deals always have these kind of deals available for their members.

I have bought one for my car today, thought of letting you all know about it. If you have carnation workshop nearby in your area, you can try to get this deal. Also its avaialble only for today where in you need to purchase the voucher and can use this voucher till 28th Feb 2011.

For more information kindly follow this link.

http://www.snapdeal.com/deals-mumbai_eastern_suburbs

Please note I have no connections with either carnation nor snapdeals and just providing this info as many of us would like to give our cars a royal treatment and if its available so cheap why not share with like minded people.

Regards,
    Kailash
  5. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Carnation is a very professional outfit. I had taken my Baleno there few times until I had it. So be rest assured that it will be good. My suggestion - Make hay while it last. I have already taken 2 for my cars.
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. I got 1 coupon today. To me, any regular car wash, even at the neighboring simple water service station costs around 200+. In that sense this is really a good one to go for. I plan to go to the Guindy outlet, during January ;-)

One minus point is:
    when I called the Toll free no., I was told I may have to leave the car for around 3 hrs for this. I don't like leaving my car for any such routine small time jobs at any of the service centers, or water service stations. Seems I may have to call the particular center till I am sure it is a less hectic day and I can wait and get it back.

Any experience at Carnation so far by any body, for a simple car wash / polishing job will be helpful.

There are quite some corporate offers/ schemes too, it seems. Saw a mention about those when I went through their website.
  8. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have also taken one - the offer is anyway tempting. The carnation is walking distance

9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I too bought one voucher. My Linea requires a well-deserved professional wash & wax after strenuous mega trip.
  10. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    People in Blr, do u've the landmark of the Banerghatta centre ?