1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Cartisan - Car wash & Other services - Review

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Ravi, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Cartisan is an App based service, for different uses for cars.

Screenshot_2015-10-25-12-02-33.png

I have used their Eco Car Wash today. Very satisfied. It is door step service, @99 for hatchbacks. They don't use water, instead uses few 3M liquids and microfiber clothes.
    Also cleans interior with vacuum cleaner.

Very satisfied with their service. This is excellent alternative to daily water car wash. Can be used once a week and monthly cost 400 or so is better and safer (with scratches) option.
    They took around 45 mins to do full cleaning. Going to use this for my car cleaning.

IMG_20151025_104225.jpg

IMG_20151025_100002.jpg

IMG_20151025_095959.jpg
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Ravi

Thats a great initiative. And sounds VFM too. 400 bucks for a monthly cleaning is good considering the fact they some good materials will be used for the cleaning purposes unlike the local cleaning guy suing some bad cloths and creating more damage to the car than cleaning.

Is it only for Bangalore? or applicable for Mumbai/Thane and other metros too. I saw the app on the google playstore but before I download wanted to confirm about service availability.
  3. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I guess they have started in Mumbai too, and also in Delhi/NCR area.

Yes it is VFM and very professionally cleaning they do. Also no water usage, that is a plus point too.
    Raaz likes this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Ravi

Thanks for the update, will try them and revert back.
  5. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Used Cartisan to fix small bent on my Alloy. It costed me Rs 1750.
    They came and picked up the wheel and after fixing dropped. Very good option for all non-service center works. No need to find a garage yourself, they will do for you.

Bent Alloy
    IMG_20151203_071503.jpg

After fix
    IMG_20151204_173629.jpg
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  6. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I just checked this app. It is currently available in Blore, Mumbai and Gurgaon.