1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

CARS INN - Car spa/Car detailing in chennai

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Gokulk, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Gokulk

Gokulk Novizio

CHENNAI
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Am just back and let me put it in the subtlest way. Nobody does it like 3M and Dushy.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  3. Gokulk

Gokulk Novizio

CHENNAI
    Spotted a Linea with Team BHP Logo sticker on CARS INN while returning home from office...is there any sticker similar to that available for us
  4. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    1 person likes this.
  5. Gokulk

Gokulk Novizio

CHENNAI
  6. Bhoopathi Raja

Bhoopathi Raja Timido

Coimbatore/ Pune
    Pune/Coimbatore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    After reading the review i thought of visiting this place once so i went in there last friday

I opted for interior cleaning and am completely satisfied with the work output

I have also been to 3M nungambakkam twice and i find no-difference in work quality and dedication

So for me i need only good service and VFM and im not brand conscious so I prefer going to CARS INN hereafter
    1 person likes this.
  7. Gokulk

Gokulk Novizio

CHENNAI
    Spoke to Arun & would like to go for a complete interior treatment for my car after quite a long time
  8. Gokulk

Gokulk Novizio

CHENNAI
    Went for an exterior basic treatment yesterday and found that they have introduced Foam wash as part of their menu based on the request of customers.I converted my exterior treatment to a Foam wash which saved me some;)

It costed me 370 INR for a foam wash & interior vacuuming

Excellent job and i couldn't find any flaws