1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Carnauba Car Wax

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by arulvr, Jun 29, 2010.

1. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    Fiateers - I've just received Carnauba wax - F1 USA via ebay. Question to you folks, since am new to this area, can you shed the recommendations on how best to apply it? I've hot hip-hop Black Punto. The other thing that I noticed on the instructions, "Do not apply on flat black paint" - what does this mean? Shouldn't I apply on Black colored cars? Share your experience if any and am not going to wax it in a hurry...

Thanks for the assistance
    Arul
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Even I use Formula1 Carnauba wax bought from ebay. There should not be any bar for black colour, otherwise, they tend to lose a large chunk of business. However, I suggest that you try it out on a small area. Leave it for a few days. If you are satisfied, go ahead and use it for the entire metallic painted surface.
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hmmm.. no troubles using on black paint as such.. but plz tk care of fibre parts
  5. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    hey arun, how much did the F1 carnuba wax cost you? as the one i am getting is rs180. is it o0riginal? :?:
  6. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    among the three types of carnuba wax-liquid,spray and paste which is the best?