1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Career advice thread.

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ajuvignesh, Jun 16, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Oh my God. So, if I take the same, will they ask me "Nee entha school?"
  2. @bala
    sir you mean to say i have an option to do a diploma in stuff related to automobiles? and pursue that career??
    and i dont intend on practicing medicine!
    had it not been an rd350 that day! i would have never joined mbbs!!
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

@Ramjn,then you would become like Dhanush in movie -three!!!
    @srikalat,I can understand your situation,even my situation was and is also the same,but,I would still say that the profession you are in is very safe,it's recession proof and retirement proof!!,once you start practising,you will get used to(what else to do??!!)
    What is RD 350???,but don't regret,there is a lot of fun in this profession too!!(no pun intended!)
    Please don't say,I don't intend to practise(a seat gone waste,a seat which is one in 10,000!)
  4. Loki

You mean a Yamaha RD350 ?? How did that make you join MBBS :eek:

You can always choose to unite your passion and your career. OR you can do both separately and still be happy. I took up mechanical engg thinking i'll one day be working with Ferrari or something. By the time I was in my third year of engg, I knew that i Still loved cars / bikes deeply - only that I was sure i didnt want my work to involve cars/ bikes day in and day out.

Right now, I'm doing something totally unrelated to my mechanical engg degree. But I immensely love riding my bike. I love taking my car on nearby getaways. I love reading about cars /bikes and following whats happening on TFI. You get the idea...
  5. I was bribed a yamaha rd350 to join mbbs :)
    It was my dream!
    @bala sir I get it! I mean I would get into something to do with machines! Nothing works I'll have this license to kill!

I breath automobiles!
    2 people like this.