1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

carbon fibre vinyl on the bonnet

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by vigneshram, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Vigneshram cool work done dude, But the Punto's emblem is missing the DOT on the top make it a White or the body color, Fiat monogram at the grill would also be great.
    Anyways the car looks really cool buddy, any headturners on the streets>>>>>
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @vigneshram , dude its really eye pleasing to see your work!!:cool::up one suggestion- get done your ORVMs carbon-fibour it will look hot!
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah Vigneshram, the car lloks great now, But for the sunroof dont go for it as per my view, As the monsoon is severe in India, not like other places Once if water starts leaking then you will have a bad time about it, Anyways the choice is yours, But the clear picture in day light would have been great.
  4. @Tony
    not getting the sunroof and yeah almost everyone on the road looks on the car.
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    To be honest the car looks messed up....may be thts y the people look at it...but if u like it.....keep it rolling :)
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The following look suits the car better i suppose

alos the abarth sticker tht u have at the rear panel....where did u get it from....i'm lookin for word to having one myself

punto.jpg :cool:
    Last edited: May 10, 2011
  7. have seen this car in youtube as well.gr8 looking car.u r talking of the abarth on the c pillar or boot?both i got it done at a sticker shop nearby paid 60 bucks for all three.then 20 bucks for the esseesse in black.
  8. finally this is how my car looks.check it out.it looks similar to the pic posted above by phew(jasveen).my car looks similar to jasveen's car too except for the mesh and black roof.

next project is DRLs in the fog lamp location as i dont have fog lamps

317611_2605271256211_1387772134_33051859_756674405_n.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Now, its Sweet.

I never liked the vinyl on the bonnet.