1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

carbon fibre vinyl on the bonnet

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by vigneshram, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @vigneshram, one word of advice that as sid_10000 suggested for sunroof i'll say please dont go for it! After market sunroof are pathetic!! their reliability is totaly 0%!! mansoon will be horrible for you & even dont go for stickers it will be over done of mod. @sid_10000 no personal issue with you brother but sunroof done by after market job is any day pain.
    choice may very person to person...@vigneshram,afterall its your choice,if you liked it then thats all nothing to be worry of!
    cheers::T:drinks
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    @vigneshram- Your car looks good. I've also seen this on T-Bhp too:)
  3. stage 3

roof done in gloss black vinyl.bonnet as u all know got the carbon fibre vinyl.the bumper has got some amount of changes now.

punto.JPG
  4. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Looks good mate....
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    looks good. how much did the roof and bonnet vinyl cost?
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Looks excellent;) :up...
    Could we have a better set of pics ???:D
    And of course the cost details too ??:razz:
    Last edited: May 5, 2011
  7. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Good work.....looks cool.

BTW dont you think making roof black observes more heat so inside cabin getting heated more?? i'm not sure but just Q.
  8. the cost breakup
    roof gloss black vinyl-1.4k
    bonnet carbon fibre vinyl(rough one close to the famous 3M Di Noc)--3.5k
    the bumper work-the first stage(fully covered)-Rs.350
    then stage 2(pic above)-peeled off the top portion and did a border for the grill-Rs.30/

Pics will take when i m a little free,and chennai weather was the reason for the bright pic above
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    am looking for a carbon fibre viny for my Baby's roof.. not able to find it yet in Mumbai.. My hunt is still on and the day i get it u would find my baby with it:)
  10. its difficult for the roof coz the width available is smaller.ma friend has put in his i20,he paid 15k as it was a wider sheet.