1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

carbon fibre vinyl on the bonnet

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by vigneshram, Apr 20, 2011.

1. I just put a carbon fibre look vinyl on the bonnet yesterday.i put it at SRKMS,GP Road(chennai ppl must be knowing).I wanted this kind of vinyl specifically and it was available only with SRKMS.I though of getting it from ebay,but it was expensive.then enquired these ppl and got it done.also wanted to get the roof blackened.but had no time yesterday(hot sun in chennai),was tired,so came back.Will get the roof done soon.suggestions welcome but dont ask me to peel it off.paid a whopping 3.5k.so please.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    the car looking fantastic. Why make those headlight smoky. Your car will get killer looks. One suggestion without the LOGO car is looking incomplete. FIAT Logo should be there.
  3. Vignesh, you appeared again with something new. Its looks cool. The blackened roof will add more glamour.
    Why not look out for an Abarth logo (ebay ?). Your car will look very different.
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Stunning!

I also had bought carbon fiber finish vinyl but not for exterior. I wanted to have it around headunit area. All silver finsh around dashboard shuold go carbon fiber finish ;).

Thanks for sharing it.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
  5. thank u guys.bnz anna will do the needful reg abarth logos,i myself am thinking abt it.n keep ur views coming guys
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  6. logo

this is how it would look with the fiat logo on

5.jpg
  7. have got many phone calls with mixed opinions.some say ugly.some say good.but looking at the feedback of ppl ,many said it is not complete and they were saying that the logo hasnt got a continous effect.and ma further gooogling led me to fiat forum where i saw this.

dsc0248f.jpg
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There will always be mixed reactions for any modifications, if you like it, then thats it.
    I personally liked it.
  9. Looks good with the Fiat logo, will be better with Abarth.
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i would prefer a black roof and a line on the hood. again this mod suits best white or red.
    grandeur your idea seems to be very interesting. i am sure carbon fiber center console will look great. when we get to see it.