1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Carbon Fiber Wrap for Red my GP

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Prajith, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @Varun from where did you get this done ? I am eager to see your car .
  2. I am also plannig to get this done over this weekend .. wonderful idea by Prajith

Ajit
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It was a DIT job !! :) . Got a large sheet of CF from bangalore when my friend drove down last week... planning on mirrors and B pillars also !! also have to do it on my friend absal's ORVMs.. Think i ll have to do the ORVMs somewhere outside as its difficult to do the curved surface ourselves at home !
  4. Varun , plz post some snaps :) It can encourage us also to DIY .

Ajit
    1 person likes this.
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry to hijack your thread prajith !! thanks for your idea !! more coming up ...:cool:

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00368.jpg
    6 people like this.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

How much did it cost you?
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Costed me Rs40/- for a sq Ft from bangalore... I heard it is available for Rs30/ at team energy, cochin...a friend wrapped his hood with CF from them last week.
  8. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Varun I did not even left those 2 portions with Wiper jets... Its not CF though as I am not a fanboy of CF... but got it Matt Black Vinyled... you can check that at the following link...

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/body/6153-my-pretty-just-got-prettier-me-3.html

Cheers :up

Neel
  9. charan

charan

Bangalore
    Hey Prajith, I think u should stick with the last car design, u should also remove the wheel caps and add steel rim bands around the rims, u must tint ur tail lamps, cover the red space between the front grill with same colored vinyl.