1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Carbon Fiber Wrap for Red my GP

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Prajith, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Chrome window trim added for my punto
    Chrome-6620.jpg

Chrome-6659.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. The chrome trim suits your car... good work done.

How did you get it fixed???
  3. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks Romsi, Its a chrome strip, just have to stick it. I got a 20 mt roll for Rs 550 in JC Road, Bangalore. It's not great as the one I put in my dash, but when its new it looks good. Have to check the quality as time goes by.
  4. binu

binu Timido

Bangalore
    hi Prajith- Where can I get the carbon fiber vinyl wrapping in Bangalore? I live in marathahalli
  5. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Binu, You get in in most of the sticker shop. I did it in JC road. The local sticker shop guys will be very expensive. JC Road guys are better and they do a better job than the local guys. I paid Rs 2200 for the job.
  6. binu

binu Timido

Bangalore
    Thanks Prajith, I will go to JC road by end of month. Going on a vacation today.
  7. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Was it a DIY to wrap the plastic which hold the windscreen washers? Im planning to get the same done to hide the faded plastic :p
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
  8. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Prajith, why don't you paint your door handles and ORVMs in body colour? That and snazzy alloys would make your punto look really grande.
  9. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Are you asking about the below pic? If yes, then you can DIY. It certainly saves your plastic from looking dull and also looks good.
    My Punto-6496.jpg

@ Riturak - Even I wanted to do the same. But is on hold due to cost factor :) I have done chrome painting as below to make it look like alloy.
    Punto-7635.jpg Punto-7787.jpg
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally, did the same CF wrap on the front plastic portion today !! looks great now.... covered the dull whitish plastic and now its gleaming !!! just left the two portions with the wiper jet !!! Thanks for the idea !!!