1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Carbon Fiber Wrap for Red my GP

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Prajith, Jan 15, 2012.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Looks fine. Need to smoke the tail lamps to complete the look.
  2. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks omzworld. I have PSed Emotion wheel cap with black.
    IMG_3541 Black Emo WC.jpg
  3. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I want my car to look something like this when I complete my modification.... :)
    Final Pic.jpg
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Omz - I have seen couple of posts in some forms where members have done this mesh grill DIY. The first name which comes to my mind if you want to get it done by a shop is Ostlers, but they are in Kochin. I have seen photos of very tastefully done mesh grills by them.
    @prajith: The red wheel cap is a complete no no.
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    pardon my insolence but the cars looking like a cross-over(ed) hyena
  6. frankly i would let my punto exotica red be its original self. and i second Mr. Phew, though dont want to use too harsh words. punto is macho enuf in its original. but, its your choice, maybe u want ur punto to look different on road.
  7. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Phew & Rahul, Thanks for your honest opinion. I agree that the original was better, but I just wanted to try something different and I can always remove the stickers when I am bored of it. :)
  8. you're right there prajith. after all it's one's own car, and it's what YOU feel thats important.
  9. omzworld

omzworld

Something similar

Guys, saw something very similar today in Hosur road. I thought it is this same car from distance and went into the McD in Hosur road before Krishnagiri. I was riding my bike on a solo trip. Just stopped and took a pic. Could not talk to he owner (not in sight!)
    P1010924 (Medium).jpg

It was looking pretty good! Not bad at all.
  10. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Omz, Thanks for sharing it... I was thinking that I was the only one to do it... But it seems not... I was wondering how on earth this person got the same idea as I had, cause even I had the idea of stickering at the bottom, exactly the same way he has done. :)
    1 person likes this.