1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Carbon Fiber Wrap for Red my GP

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Prajith, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I am looking forward to do some Carbon Fiber Wrap for Red my GP. I would like to know some good professorial who can do it for me in Bangalore. I am also looking for cost of doing it. I am posting few pics that is photoshoped. Please let me know your opinion and suggestions.

IMG_8431.jpg

fiat-grande-punto-my-2008-07.jpg

fiat-grande-punto-my-2008-08.jpg

IMG_8323.jpg

IMG_8325.jpg

IMG_8350.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. vilas iyer

vilas iyer Novizio

Gurgaon
    in my opinion go only for the roof . TEEM India, - 3d Carbon Fiber Vinyl these ppl provide CF vinyl @125 per sqft
  3. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Vilas, Thanks for your reply. I wanted my Punto to look a different, so am going for the sides too. Do by any chance know how much sqft required to do this job and where can I get it done in Bangalore?
  4. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    its unique & superb go for it :)
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

@prajith - the PSed images looks nice and unique. Waiting to see the real photos soon.
    1 person likes this.
  6. vilas iyer

vilas iyer Novizio

Gurgaon
    Nearly 42 to 45 sqft
    Roof = 6.5ft x 5ft
    doors =5ft

U can even go for the mirrors

mirrors = 2 ft x 2ft

total is 41.5ft .take it on a higher side 45ft
    So it would cost u Rs 5625 excluding the courier charges and u can get it done at any vinyl shop .
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    it ll look ugly man !! i think what is in your minds is to make it look like a cabrio, but remember this is a four door one and not two door like the one you ve edited in second and third pic , where it would have looked better. just do the roof and leave it... will be hawt !!
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Prajith.
    That looks cool...
    try to get some chrome as well on the door handles and if available on the tail lamp(like chevrolet beat)
    1 person likes this.
  9. omzworld

omzworld

Awefome!!
    I would say go for it. If the real looks as good as the phoshopped one, you will have one hottie that's everyone's envy.

If looks bad taking out vinyl is never a big issue. They you can just keep the roof.
    2 people like this.
  10. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks Vilas, That gives me an idea of the how much it would cost. I was also thinking of the door handles and side mirrors.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Thanks for your opinion Varun. Ill give a try and if it does not look good, I can remove it. :)

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2012