1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car Wrap for Punto:Suggestions required

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by vigneshrace, Sep 29, 2015.

1. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Hi All,

I am creating this thread to discuss about Car Wrapping.
    I have seen many high end wrapped with Vinyl sheets and i am interested in providing a new skin to my Punto.

I have enquired in 3M and they quoted the starting price of 191 INR per sq. ft. which comes around 35 K for Punto which is bit costly.

Have anyone tried wrapping your cars or if you have any idea in wrapping cars, their prices, etc please share it to us.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I would prefer painting complete car instead of wrapping if you look at the cost involved in wrapping.
    asimpleson and limraj like this.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Roof painting is any day nice too instead of wrap. ;)

Tagging @Harsh or @fernandeskaran to suggest about wrapping.
  4. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Already mine is Red Punto Sport with black roof.

Just to know about wrapping, i am gathering infos.
  5. rider16

rider16 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hey, for info's sake, I enquired about the car getting wrapped in a colored sheet or PPF(Paint protection film) from 3M Car Care. I was quoted Rs.450/- per square foot!:mad::muted:, and the car needed 300SqFt approximately!.

Hence 300(SqFt) X Rs. 450 (per SqFt cost) = Rs.1,35,000/-.

You are better off painting the car four times at a local shop or three times at A.S.S. for that kind of cost.

I have no clue what other brands or dealers would charge for wrapping, but this was "3M Car Care" pricing.

Edit: All the best, let us know what you chose.
    vigneshrace likes this.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    You can wrap your car in much cheaper rate at local accessories shop. In Pune Car Cupid does the wrapping job and quality is awesome. I am not sure about the cost involved but I am sure that it will be much cheaper than 3M. Google for car cupid for contact information or call Sumit on 9889599595.