1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car Wax Polishing Machine

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Viny, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Anyone in here using car wax polishing machine?

Any idea how much it would cost and where one can get it (Mumbai/Delhi/Blore)
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  2. Thats buffing machine.Don't know the cost but doing manually what the machine does is easy plus you get good exercise. I've waxed my car couple of times it takes about 2 hours manually.
  3. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

@atul: Hand polish doesn't give the needful perfection and shine, so thought of arming up the cleaner for better performance.

@gautam: Thanks
  5. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    That's Orbital buffing m/c , mostly used with wax based polishing products, where hand buffing takes a hell of a time ( not to mention high labour costs involved ) to achieve the finish.

With Zaino you won't feel the necessity of this m/c to achieve Ultra Glossy Wet looking finish , All the products are "Just wipe it "

Atul
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

Mescotc: We use a range of wax products for maintenance of our cars in day to day life and as of now i feel arming the cleaner with orbital buffer will surely improve the quality of output and would save a lot of time to. Could you kindly let me know how much does it cost and where is it available in mumbai?
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    sorry Viny, the other day i saw your PM and completely forgot to take the pics. i immediately took it just now.

i am using a orbital buffer to polish my car. this gives a better quality in very less time than hand application. this also gives a good massage to your arms :hit

my friend got this for me from mumbai for 1500, dont remember the place though. somewhere near lokhandwala it seems. will ask him again.
    this is good for use at home. professional ones like bosch are available for 9500rs
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

Thanks, Italia-Linea, thats something even I am looking for, and it would be additional boon if it give some good massage to arms :)
    Do let me know if you come to know about the seller.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    the thing is you should not start this machine without resting on some surface. just put few drops of polish/teflon in orbital manner on the pad push it against the surface lightly and then start the machine and move it over the surface with light strokes. never press it hard.

you feel as if you are firing a machine gun. :dance
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

::OO ::OO :shocked :shocked :evilsmile :evilsmile

Generally after a good wash and dry out, we apply a good coat of wax and wait it to dry, which generally happens in due course of application all across the body, and then with a good cloth we remove of extra wax and use MF for polishing the car.

I hope same process will work with orbital polisher too, instead of MF we would start using OP to polish the car.
    I couldnt understood, why you placed few drops of polish or orbital?