1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car washing and detailing Noida - Klenz Carzspa

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by raghav2000, Jan 4, 2014.

1. raghav2000

raghav2000

NOIDA
    Hello Friends, Wish You all a Very Happy New Year!! I had been away to Germany for some time and wasn't accessing the forum. Wanted to share a good experience with a newly opened service center and hence the post. It's not very frequently that we get wowed by the quality of a service center's services.

I came back from Germany around a week back and my car was dirty and smelling as it was parked for a long time. My childhood buddy works close to ACE Honda (Sector 11 NOIDA) and chanced upon a car wash/detailing center next to it - it's called Klenz Carzspa and they have a number of car wash/detailing packages as well as wax treatments and some more. Took my car over there and post a 5 hour detailed job my car looks as clean and as new as it was when i first got it. Must say that the equipment used and the quality of technicians is much above what i have ever experienced. As it's a new center they have a number of promotions going on. You may want to check their website - Klenz Carzspa - Home and facebook page - facebook.com/KlenzCarzspaNOIDA i was wowed by what they did to my car and will be going back for sure. By the way, to my surprise an IIM alumni runs the place....wasn't expecting someone from IIM to get into this business! but as they say...it's a strange world :)

Their numbers are 0120-4105747 and 9873662974! Highly recommended
    2 people like this.
  2. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Visited on Saturday 25jan'14 and it seems my car worth it after being happy 2 years with me. It feels really new one :)

They did rubbing too without any extra charge and some anti-fog test treatment too;)

I too recommend them \m/

Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  3. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    How much was the Bill and split Cost of what all was done ?
  4. manishgarg921

manishgarg921 Amatore

Ghaziabad
    Please post some pictures and the price paid for the detailing job done
  5. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    WP_20140125_010.jpg WP_20140125_003.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Price was Rs. 1199.00 including rubbing @rear bumper plus anti-fog on driver side, front passenger and rear defogger glass.

WP_20140125_005.jpg

WP_20140125_007.jpg

WP_20140125_009.jpg

WP_20140125_012.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  6. raghav2000

raghav2000

NOIDA
    Hi buddy, i was charged Rs 1499/- inclusive of taxes. I called them post seeing the new price of Rs 1199/- and was told that they have reduced the prices as it's been raining too much lately and hence their volumes had gone down quite a bit as also as it's a relatively new location looking to biuild their credibility. Overall the full interior and exterior detailing package is approx Rs 2300 plus taxes and right now they are doing it at 1199/- inclusive of taxes which also includes a complimentary pick and drop within ?? kms (don't remember the figure) and more importantly they will re do the exteriors and vacuum if your car gets spoilt due to rains within 30 days of taking the 1st dryclean service. Offer is ongoing right now. The owner mentioned that they are offering the best prices ever. Overall it's a very worthwhile package - especially if you have small kids or you smoke or have spilled food or milk. they are able to remove any odors from the car which almost nobody is able to.

One of my friend's Mom had by mistake kept some food in the dicky and it was smelling like anything. post the dryclean all the smell is gone....amazing level of cleaning for just 1199/- :) checkout their page @ www.facebook.com/KlenzCarzspaNOIDA
    1 person likes this.
  7. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi

I had added them sometime back but got the real time opinion now :)
  8. adi231189

adi231189

New Delhi
    Hi Guys today i went to KlenzCarzpa, will post a detailed review soon. Currently i can say they did a very good job considering how much they charge for it. You may not have a great impression at first when you enter the place, but rest assured they are pretty good. I talked to Sanjay, who runs the place, great guy entertains all your questions patiently.

Will post the pics and details soon. Highly recommended from my side. (I did the interior & exterior work (3 step wax process).
  9. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey,

Once again I visited to avail the complementary wash which was pending long time bcos of untimely rain in NCR. Though, it has to avail within 30 days as per mentioned in offer. But, the owner seems to be doing good enough and he is doing a great job and as, without any hesitation he said yes to the complementary wash and that too a period of 2.5months . This really bring smile on my face on hearing this and I was quite happy too.

Anyways , they are doing really good job and we can trust on them after all the onwer is itself a tech geek and he knows the car very well.

Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  10. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    I got my car detailed from them (last week of September). The owner 'Sanjay' is very courteous and takes interest in each car's detailing. I took the 'Platinum Detailing Package' + Rubbing - Meguairs Diamond Cut Compound ( to take care of lot of small scratches, almost very light and invisible to eye). Left the car in morning @1030 and got back around 1800 IST. The car was well detailed and shinning with each and every nook & corner attended. (or so I believed).

2 Day later, I observed the interiors weren't clean at various places (door trim), rear neck rest, lower portion of dashboard etc). Went to the workshop again and got all those fixed (almost). 'Sanjay' wasn't there so some other guy took care of it. (Couldn't share feedback with Sanjay)

2 weeks later, I was washing the car. Thats when i examined the car closely and noticed, all those scratches (which should have been taken care by rubbing were present). These are not visible when looked from even 1 feet away. Earlier I thought, a few might have been ignored, but it was all over the car. Not sure, if it got missed or rubbing was not done correctly

1 Month later, went again for car wash ('Sanjay' was out again), so chatted with the manager and showed those scratches and asked how would they will removed. He confirmed that our 'Rubbing - Meguairs Diamond Cut Compound' take care of all these minor scratches. I confirmed again, If he was sure and he said yes. Showed him invoice (month old then), that stated rubbing was done and why they still are present. He was unanswerable and advised to check with 'Sanjay'

Got in touch with Sanjay, and explained. Also took car to show him. He was courteous (as always), and assured a complimentary rubbing to my satisfaction. (I'm yet to go again, probably would go soon). Hopefully, they would be done to satisfaction (this time)

Though the work hasn't been to my satisfaction (till date) but I find sanjay to be very enthusiastic and commited towards work. May be after initial hiccups, they are sure to shine.

Good luck to them.

Prices are fair compared to competition (especially considering 30% early bird discount).
    They don't have lift, so under body cleaning isn't to satisfaction.
    Limited bay, so no. of car are very limited, that can be attended in parallel.
    Timing: 1000 - 1900 (Inconvenient during weekdays, if you don't have workplace/residence nearby) and weekend are rush