1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car Wash Spray Gun and Hose/Pipe

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Viny, Feb 23, 2011.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    this seems to be a great VFM option. it also saves water as you can stop the water flow with the gun rather than running to the tap (i do that as i hate wasting water)
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @Karan: I guess you own similar stuff, hows it spray quality and is this a reliable stuff? I saw another one which had 4 different styles of spraying capabilities.
  3. Viny, Aquatek 100 has only 2 nozzle provisions as compared to Aquatek 100 Plus which has I think 4-5 attachments, which is why the Aquatek 100 is cheaper.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Black&Decker PW1570TD High Pressure Washer

Yesterday, I bought Black&Decker high pressure washer PW1570TD with angular nozzle and brush for Rs 6499 as against total MRP of Rs 10,069 at Metro, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore, to keep my Linea clean. Click here for more details.
  5. B&D is over 120 bar, try washing it from a distance never pint pencil sharp jet to the paint it will jut come out.
    -Sat
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Sat-Chit-ananda. Yes, I have been advised so during demo at Metro. In fact, I was cautioned not to bring my hand in front of the jet as it would injure it.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I Returned Black&Decker Pressure Washer

Today, I returned the Black&Decker Pressure Washer back to Metro as I was not satisfied with the product. See here for details.
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    how do you connect your home tap with the pressure washers? or you need a tank in which we dip the pipe and the pump pulls water from there?
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    According to the manual, it is to be connected to the drinking water mains. It requires elaborate plumbing arrangement. I connected my hose with the tap through rubber nozzle and adopter, which did not withstand minimum pressure. Somehow, my wife looked after the tap and the inlet and I operated the nozzle. I could clean our portico in the trial run. It's a cumbersome process. I didn't like two or more people to operate the pressure washer. I could pressure-wash my Linea alone using my borewell pump effectively!:)
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    no viny i do not own the same product but had something similar in plastic which did not last much. but this seems to be a metal thing so has to be good.