1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car Wash Spray Gun and Hose/Pipe

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Viny, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I am looking for a good car wash spray gun and hose/pipe, I found few on ebay.in , like this one

%21CC5%28c%28w%212k%7E$%28KGrHqMOKkUE0,TPLW0HBNM%298GvLGQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

Anyone having any experiences with these? Or any other suggestions?
    By the way I am getting the same for Rs 299+50 on ebay.in
    http://cgi.ebay.in/Hose-Pipe-Water-Spra ... 2a0e65b029
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

@dilip: Thanks, but this time I would like to source it from India itself :)
  4. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Anyways , if u r able to find one with a soap dispenser ,,,,, do tell us !!
    And the above mentioned hoses r too expensive too ....
  5. gautham

gautham Novizio

Coimbatore
    You can get the Bosch Aquatak 100 http://www.boschindia.com/content/langu ... l/7116.htm scroll to the bottom.
    The pressure is amazing and cleans the dirt esp in the wheel alloys and under the tyres. There is a good discount on this if you are a Bosch employee. If anyone from Coimbatore wants to get this, please let me know- I can get the Bosch employee discount.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

@gautham: looks good, How much would it cost with employee discounts?

Update:

Called up BoschIndia Toll free Number: 1800 425 8665
    Most pathetic call center, full of road side noise, horns, wishtles and people yelling.
    On top of that the guy on phone was interested in filling up the details form and it took him over 5 mins fill up name, contact number and city detail. Neither he could speak english nor Hindi, stuck in between.When asked for the product, he again ran off to get hold of product list page, could not figure out which product I was asking, and then after 5 mins "Eureka" and gets back to me with price of 13500/- ::OO And then says kindly contact of dealer he will give a very good discount and then once again started verifying the contact details, i kept asking him to provide dealers contact number, but he was more interested in filling up some forms. 15mins and still stuck with getting product details and dealer details, i called it doom day for them...bang...Seriously my peon does much better job in answering visitors. :A :A
  7. Aquatek 100 Plus is available in Chennai for Rs. 9000/-. Planning to get one but am postponing it because the car park does not have a water and electricity sources.

But it is really worth if you want to care for your car in a professional manner.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

Well in past I have used Tullu pumps and spray jets :)

Over all cost of DIY was under 1K :D
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  9. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Well if u have a pressure pump installed in your house then just a spray gun or even a normal pipe should be enough.
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

Someone at team-bhp bought it at for Rs 5900

422319d1284265387t-portable-pressure-washer-available-dsc00374.jpg

422320d1284265387t-portable-pressure-washer-available-dsc00376.jpg

Source: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modif...-pressure-washer-available-9.html#post2066100