1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car wash and detailing centers in Chennai

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ramjn, Jun 29, 2012.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Suggestions on Car washing centers - Chennai

Go for them, got my Punto detailed there and below is the end result. Costed 3.4k IIRC.

uploadfromtaptalk1355849290320.jpg

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  2. Guys got a call from 3M. Ritesh was the guy who called me after reading my review here in Team Fiat. He apologized for the experience I had in 3M Arcot Road. He assured me they would look into the issue and also assured a better service from them here on. I would say that was a nice gesture from 3M :up:clapping. I am still wondering how they got my number.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Simple, they would have seen your post in here and would have traced your contacts with the Arcot road store!

But, wonderful job by 3M to get in touch with you :clap
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Good to hear.

- Nice to know that they are watching TFI and this thread.
    - Good to know that they called you back to apologize.

This is how a company has to operate. Every one is bound to make mistakes. But, realizing the mistake and taking corrective action will make them great.
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Do we have any automated car washing centers in Chennai? Have anyone experienced it if available?
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

ramjn, I have experienced it at Coimbatore. And I would say I prefer the manual foam wash. The automation is just an eyewash. :D Every critical dirty part like the wheel wells, engine bay is washed manually before the car enters the automation part. Even the body is washed thoroughly before the car enters the automation area, which is nothing but swiftly moving bristles hitting the car with noise and few nozzles at inappropriate places spraying water aimlessly as the placement of the nozzles is generic.
  7. Gokulk

Gokulk Novizio

CHENNAI
    Went for a Interior treatment to 3m nungambakkam after a long bangalore trip and i was certainly disappointed with the work quality because there were so much of missing points that i could point out on my vehicle and also i feel its because of quantum of vehicles that they service on a day & i could certainly see some huge depreciation in work quality compared to my last visit a year before......anyways gave feedback to dushy....i also heard from dushy last time that he is planning for 2nd center and once if he is busy with that things may get still worse over here
  8. Gokulk

Gokulk Novizio

CHENNAI
    Have anyone tried MRF tyredome in Rk salai and i saw their ad in todays hindu
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is so surprising for me to hear. I also went to 3M recently and did not find even a bit of degradation in their quality of work.

I will raise this query to Dushy on why this has happened to you.
  10. Gokulk

Gokulk Novizio

CHENNAI
    Ya ramjn already informed dushy about the concern & he informed his person & the issues were rectified before delivery

Dushy also told me that he will see to that next time it never happens but during my last visit a year before things were better & thats wat i personally feel

Any reviews about the renovated MRF tyre dome
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013