1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car wash and detailing centers in Chennai

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ramjn, Jun 29, 2012.

1. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Thanks ramjn for the infor, 3M is far away for me :(
    How about Motomall? i heard they are good and proffesional with their Car Spa? any comments?
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I feel the quality of work has come down at Motomall.
    Anandh has told that 3M has another outlet near light house. See that if that would be near for you.
  3. lowflier

lowflier Amatore

South Florida
    Is there any car wash near Taramani/Thiruvanmiyur ?
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    If you are looking for good work, the nearest you have is the car cares which is at Kandanchavadi, Perungudi.
  5. Today I went to car cares for a quick foam wash .costs 150 rs . and they did a decent job compared to the usual road side car washing place .It is really worth the money . I am thinking to do it once every 2 weeks ..

Ajit
    2 people like this.
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    True. For quick washing they are good. For Linea they would charge me Rs. 200.
    1 person likes this.
  7. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

its sad that there is no good car cleaners near Tambaram , we have to come long way to get a good one :(
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Best option would be to clean it ourself. :)
    I went outside after almost 5 months to clean it outside.
  9. Yesterday evening I had called up at 3M in Kodambakkam high road. It is hardly 1+ km from my office.
    They have revised the prices and now they told it will be 390 + tax (i.e., close to 410) for Punto which is considered as Medium (They have only 3 categories seems now).
    So I dropped the idea. Will take it probably to car cares which is slightly off way home for a quick one.
    Yeah, I did mention of the reference that I got to know about the center from Fiatians and he remembered them.
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    3M car care has put both Punto and Linea under the same Category 'M'. So, it will be Rs. 410 for Linea as well. Even after the price increase, 3M car care still makes more sense to me as they will cover the interior (basic) cleaning as well. I will end up paying Rs. 750 at Car Cares for this service.