1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car wash and detailing centers in Chennai

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ramjn, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Thanks Ramjn. However, this is almost double the cost at 3M. Might be useful to those of us staying in and around OMR though.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Is this the one just before Vijaya Nagar Bus stand and next to IBP pump when coming from SRP Tools to Velachery?
  3. I also admit i am floored by 3M and response of Mr Dushy, so i drive down all the way from Perungudi to Nungambakkam to see my beauty sparkling clean. Nice review Ramesh sir, Will try Car cares once to see it myself. There is also one car wash at Kandanchavadi - Its called Aura Car wash. Not so great i go there for underchasis wash. They do a good job.
  4. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes Ramjn , exactly next to IBP
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Got it. They are not good Vijay. They do very shoddy work. Instead, VeeJay Motors on the 100 feet road is better. They charge Rs. 275 and clean interiors as well. But, you may need to carry your own clothes for wiping. The one used by them is not worth for our cars :D.
  6. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    oh is it Ramjn,Noted, I have given my santro but 2 yrs before for wash there have not given Linea , bcoz Linea i will do only myself.

Yeah VeeJay motors i have seen doing things infront of thier shop not personally. I think we can give interior wash for a full clean to 3M or car care, As outer wash we can do home :).
  7. There is also a 3M outlet now opened near Lighthouse. That would ease out the crowd at Nungambakkam. Also, Dushy was telling that they are gonna open another outlet near to the existing one with a capacity of 2-3 cars.

Has anyone tried the Thejas auto spa? They have now opened up inside Mayajaal and also near the OMR AGS.
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
    2 people like this.
  8. I completely agree with you. Once I took my car there. Quality of work is not up to mark. Problems there are, workers fatigue due to work load and poor quality material used for cleaning. When I went there, there were only 2 workers and garage owner keeps pushing them to finish the work and start with next car.
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  9. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Nicee... i am going to try Car cares this Sunday, lets see how its gonna be.
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    eNVe, they don't work on Sundays. But, 3M is open on all days.