1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car Vaccum Cleaner

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by bnzjon, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
  2. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy a car vaccum cleaner, confused if I should go for products available on ebay and other sites, or go for black & decker or croma products.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
  4. hssm

hssm

bangalore
  5. Zsa-Zsa

Zsa-Zsa Timido

Pune, MH
    I have seen COIDO Vaccume + Compressor available in market. I have seen one on Nagar road (Opposite Airforce Quarters Gate). It works as compressor to inflate tyres and can be switched to vaccume cleaner. Cost mentioned by the shop guy was ~ 1400 INR. I have been using COIDO vaccume (no compressor) cleaner for my car for last 6 months and so far... all is well...
  6. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I have already checked this on flipkart, want to know how efficient is the cleaner and is it able to reach and pick up particles from areas we can't reach easily. Are there any attachments as well and what is the market price other than flipkart

- - - Merged Post - - -

I have checked this on ebay and there are different prices but the avg is around 650 INR, how efficient is the cleaner and did you get any attachments, is it able to reach areas where it is difficult to clean with a cloth and bare hands?
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  7. Zsa-Zsa

Zsa-Zsa Timido

Pune, MH
    Cleaning is reasonably good. It could clean both wet and dry dust. Could clean the water spill on seats. It has a small attachments to reach corners but it is very short. Will try to post some pictures today...