1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car Vaccum Cleaner

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by bnzjon, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Friends,

I am in need of a Good branded (not cheap chinese make) Car vaccum cleaner.

My car is parked in the stilt parking of our Society/Flat.
    I have an Eureka Forbes home vaccum cleaner which is used at home running on electricity. I would be comfortable using this to clean my car but i am not allowed to use the electrical point in the parking lot as the electrical consumption in common areas are shared by all flat owners.
    My flat is on the 4th floor and i will not be able to use an extended cable as well.

I am looking at a vaccum cleaner which can be plugged to the car's 12V cigar lighter socket and is equally effective in cleaning the car's interior (esp the mats and under the seats).

I have read good reviews about Black & Decker Model # ACV1205 but is not available in Chennai.

What do you guys recommend ? Are there any good brand available which is effective in pulling out the dirt ?

(mods : i searched for a similar topic and couldn't find one. If a thread already exist, request you to please merge with the parent thread)
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Most probably it'll be available in Metro Cash and Carry! Please do check it out once..
  3. 58 views and just 1 reply !!!
    Guys, dont tell me that you guys dont clean the interiors of your car yourselves.

Request your inputs.
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    why dont you pay extra 50/100 rs to your society if they agree and use your home vaccum cleaner as t gives the best results. those 12 volts are not as powerful. just a suggestion.
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

The brand which I bought is CROMA from CROMA itself, with 3 years warranty. So far I'm satisfied and it does the job pretty well, I say it total VFM. Bought it for Rs 1400.
  6. My society guys are too adamant :(

Thanks Grandeur !
    Do you have the model no. ?
    I saw one at Croma for Rs. 1500 but the salesman himself was not confident about the product. So i backed out.
  7. Sorry for the back to back post

Is this the model - croma AV0029 ?
  8. binze sir
    i use home vacuum cleaner.so cant help you in this issue.
    but you can shift from that society as such!!!
    or atleast to first floor as such. and the issue can be sorted. just an idea!!
  9. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

\I saw a specific model here in Delhi at Driven,East of kailash . It is a vaccum cleaner which can also double up as a car tyre pump. I did not see it in detail but it seems to be usefull. You can try to find a similar stuff there as well
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor