1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car Stolen from the dealer

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by spvaidya, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hahaha....:) :clap :evilsmile
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Hahaha
    No,Atul,I do not recide near Madurai.
  3. Just asked you coz i was working in Chennai and one of my teammate was from Villapuram near Madurai. Are there two Villapurams in TN ?
  4. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    It must be Balaji Cars, Kalyan.
    Nobody cares about the gate pass there, many times I have to call the security to handover the pass.
    I am planning to change service from there. How about Galaxy or Bharti ?

--Rajeev
  5. Kalyan has to Balaji they are the only ones there, I had a bad experience at Bharti -they are so crowded, I generally go to Fortune Powai and for small things have gone to Galaxy also. But anyday I would reccomend Fortune Powai, Rajendran is FIAT SA there and he is really good.
  6. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Iam one of the victim of no-delivery of Punto1.3MJD EPk from Balaji Kalyan , due to this Manza issue , my Dassera delivery was not possible, as my punto was lying in the trailer for 2days , outside balaji cars, no vehicle was allowed to enter/exit till police enquiry was over.
    I was able to have a Pre reg. PDI on thursday 14 nov. , against which I made my payment ,(Dassera, (sunday) delivery promised)

On Saturday 16 nov , It was confirmed that I cant receive my punto on Sunday (Dassera) next delivery date was fixed on tuesday 19 nov.

On 21st Nov I came to know that Inspite of providing all relevant docs. my vehicle reg. could not be completed , (as RTO requires a light bill for Adress proof !!! ) following docs. were furnished , with much more "Legal" than Light Bill !
    1) MOU
    2)Company Incorporation certificate (which also contains regd. adress of company mentioned )
    3)Pan card,
    4) My Import-Export licence ,( additional proof for Address , with my photograph )

On 22nd nov I came to know , to complete the reg. process I need to shell out Rs.8000 , for undertable to RTO ,as I do not have a Light bill on Company's name ,( as our premises is Leased one.)

Bargained Undertable amt. to Rs. 4500 & ask him to go ahead with reg. process , to be able to receive vehicle on Sunday 24 Nov.

Now today 22 nov. :punch I hear another story , Thane RTO office was raided , & reg. is only possible on monday 25 Nov.

O'h Balaji (Cars) Give me a break...............

Just awaiting. Hopeless :punch
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    hi mesco, perhaps it is oct in place of nov as mentioned above.

wish u luck for an early delivery and have a lot of fun with your punto.
  8. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Sorry guys , pls. read OCT instead of NOV ,

Atul
  9. Atul do ensure that your name is spelled correctly in the RTO form, the buggers at Balaji have misspelled my name on the registration form and i had to run pillar to post to get that corrected. The worst dealer award should be given to Balaji cars.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Your's was only a wrong name,in my RC,my entire address is wrong and imaginary,Iam living with it. :confused