1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car Stolen from the dealer

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by spvaidya, Oct 20, 2010.

1. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    Team,

When I went to the showroom to collect my papers I was shocked to hear that the New Car (Manza) was stolen from the showroom during business hours. The owner had left his week old car at showroom to get some work done.

The security was on strike on that day and the thieves were working on their places. :shocked And we are discussing about the logo theft.....

what a shame....... and this is 2nd/3rd time with this showroom..as told to me........... :clap

Even my car is at the showroom for CL fitting...... :confused...

Be careful.........
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

:shock: !!!!

Which dealer is that? Hey Man, don't you dare visit there again ;).
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Security on strike, ::pP thief walks into the workshop, chooses what he likes from the several parked there with doors unlocked and keys in the ignition, just drives out with his choice :car How simple !!! :mischievous
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Must have brought a chauffeur with him. Thats why preferred to steal the the Manza.
    My car was scratched at the dealership by someone just before delivery. How about this?
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Or is it that the Manza owner wanted to get rid of his car ::D ,so staged a coup of sorts and claim the insurance to buy another good car,may be Linea! :confused1
    Yesterday,I watched Double jeoparady,such ideas could be the result! :roll:
  6. good one Bala , it very well maybe dealers idea to make some more money, If Skoda dealers can fit in duplicate parts whats stopping TATA dealers from doing something to make extra cash ? In my car owning experience i've always seen it's the dealer and not the company at fault in majority of cases.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Thanks Atul.I've heard of a real life incident,where,when they cleaned up a lake,drying it,thousands of cars were found in the lake in France.You know why,poor resale value,better push it in the lake,claim the insurance and buy a new one.No,am not even remotely thinking of Linea in that spirit!
  8. Bala, we don't think in that manner because we love our cars plus there is a huge difference in economy in India & France or any developed nation for that matter.For Indians car is second biggest investment after a house, but for Europeans car comes pretty cheap hence we have lot more emotions attached to our vehicles than Europeans.For us Indians we would prefer a car rusting in the garage then throw it in a lake.
    :eek:fftopic Bala I wanted to ask you if you stay somewhere near Madurai ?
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Which dealer was it..????

Its crazy to hear that the security guys were on strike on a Showroom.. Hehe..
  10. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    Cannot stop laughing! :lol: Those guys should've put up a notice. "Security on strike. The safety of your car is your responsibility".
    :eek:fftopic
    Owner: Is my car ready?
    SA: Yes, sir. your car has been repaired.
    Owner: So can I see it?
    SA: Its currently undergoing a testdrive. Please wait, sir.
    ---- After 30 mins --------
    Owner: Can i have the car now?
    SA: Sorry sir, the car has not yet come back.
    Owner: What! Where has he gone?
    SA: We do not know where he has gone.
    Owner: Just call up that guy on his mobile and ask him to return fast.
    SA: Ok, sir, but a small problem... We do not know who took it
    Look on the face of the owner - Priceless ::V