1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car selection among Punto,Verito & Fiesta classic

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by nesamani_27, Jan 12, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

Punto should be the natural choice for any one who want comfort at affordable price. It gives a spirited drive above 100 and a spiritual drive below 100. None of the other hatches
    cannot beat Punto in both aspects. It gives a feeling that you are inside a train.
    1 person likes this.
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Observing one year of fine ownership with my Punto, one of my Friend gifted his wife a Fiat Punto .
    though his in laws (sasuralwale-they insisted swift)are not so happy with but he and his better half is incredibly satisfied with bunch of features and quality of ride . many of his friend including higher segment Toyota/honda owners have praised the ride quality,NVH and feature set in his 7 lakh car. out of all awesome feeling he is keen to travel long tours .a snap from recent journey to Wagmon Kottayam. Two adults and 1 kid in my punto and 3 adults and 3 kids in his tuscan wine Punto.

Chances of going wrong owning Punto is next to nil .

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Comparing Punto and Fiesta would not be correct, both are good in their own respects.

Since your daily usage is less I would suggest the Fiesta, it is one dream machine to drive. However, the CLXi does not have any safety features like ABS and Airbags - in a powerful vehicle like the 1.6 Fiesta, atleast ABS is a must. The discount on the SXI version is normally at the tune of a lakh. See if you can negotiate and get it close to 7.25 on road
    1 person likes this.
  4. Relativity

Relativity Superiore