1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car Security.....

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by viveksonkhla, Mar 11, 2011.

1. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    We all love our Fiats and would go to any extent to prevent them from getting scratched ..bumped or even being touched by others on the road......But there is one thing that kept me awake all night yesterday ..

CAR THEFT at my in laws place... tenants Tata Safari got stolen in the early morning hours....the guy had no security device installed in his car..... so there was no alarm...and no vehicle tracking....and the car is gone for ever.

The idea behind starting this thread is to create a pool of information around all kinds of security devices like Alarms, Tracking devices and other things available in the market that can be installed in our Fiats without getting us into warranty issues.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
  3. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
  4. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
  5. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
  6. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    More contribution. :anyone
  7. vaisakhdutt

vaisakhdutt

kerala
    [h=2]:)[/h]

hai , i am going to buy a fiat punto . i want to add a additional security feature such as tracking the vehicle . which will be the better one and also give the details of the security system about autocops ????
  8. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Don't worry about punto, it has got Rolling code key which is impossible to replicate and one more thing, nobody is going to steal a fiat due to its low aftermarket value.
    6 people like this.
  9. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi

Micro VBB, I am using it for past 2 years, no problem.

Why take chances ? We got robbed of 1984 Maruti Omni Van, two years ago. Didn't made sense to me as well, why would someone want to jack, 84 model Omni ? Someone in scrap business told me that once jacked lots of cars apart from high selling ones, find their way to scarp market where they are stripped down piece by piece and the sheet is cutted down to avoid any sort of detection.

Every time i see a 84 model Omni, my heart bleeds with all the memories, I would say better safe then sorry.
  10. vaisakhdutt

vaisakhdutt

kerala

Thanks for your kind information .
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013