1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car polishing in India

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by mescotc, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    This is a democratic country (I mean forum), you have power to vote (I mean report) :D
    Click the "Report this post" (inverted triangle with exclamation mark) icon/button , next to "Quote" button and report the post to to moderators and they will take the necessary actions :)
  2. sham

sham

Oh, i did not know that(about triangle mark). Thanks for the info.
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanks for the info Viny. Even I was not trying to promote any products. I was happy to know that one of the product I had shortlisted was a pretty good one and I just wanted to share it. Sorry from my side if anyone had felt it like marketing. I think a better option would be to PM the user with details.
  4. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Even I mean the same, like as I've mentioned in opening page of this thread,

Sincere apologies frm my side , but believe me, clarifications were meant for answers to the questions asked by fellow members & not for mktg.

I wasn't aware abt inverted triangle.

Atul
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - All Off-topic posts will be removed, going forward.

Please continue about product "Zaino", only at viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1178#p18917 thread.

Let us keep this for generic car polishing discussions.
  6. sham

sham

Anyone has idea, which is the best way to Wash a foam pads, which are used for waxing or polishing? Since its not easy to remove wax from foam pads.
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Good question Sham..But do you generally wash it .?I had a formula one wax polish earlier and the form pad used to have a separate cover kind of thing on top of the wax tin itself. So I had never washed it. Maybe I am wrong..Let's wait for our expert opinions..
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I always wash the foam pad after every wax application. Just keep it under the tap and keep on squeezing it. It gets clean.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum

Is the same applicable with all types of waxes .? I mean whether it be synthetic or natural .?
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Car waxed with collinite 915 marque d'elegance. I just washed my car and applied the wax. No other treatments done. The snaps were taken with my mobile. So I am not sure whether you are able to enjoy the beauty. While waxing I really thought....it would have been better if I had a buffing machine. Hand buff..OMG... :roll:

06032011291.jpg

06032011293.jpg

06032011294.jpg

06032011295.jpg

06032011299.jpg

06032011302.jpg