1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car perfumes & more ...

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by TORQUEY_TND, Jul 2, 2010.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

2. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Sure, I am planning to test it with some incense sticks as soon as I receive them. :)
  4. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Chennai
    No mentioning to hurt anyone, i found this thread below, but not 100% sure how credible this information is.

Are Car Fresheners Bad for Your Health? | Health

Not sure as to who will confirm if these facts are true. I am myself a car perfume freak havign tried several brands and finally settled in for Godrej Aer Red. My friends are scaring the hell out of me by fearing the worst.

Please have a read and post in your feedback. If this is wrong i am ready to stand corrected,
  5. I use areon fresco bubble gum car perfume, hanging type ...made in bulgaria. Awesome exp so far.. i buy it from daily objects. Com@200 rs per piece

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  6. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Yesterday I'd been to a near-by accessories shop and bought a Air Freshener of BRAND CARMATE White Musk ( From Japan). It cost me 550/-. But after getting home I saw the same in the website. The one I bought and the one on-line are different ( In Internet the CAP of the bottle has NATURAL SPA embedded and a small thread in its neck). The one I bought is it Duplicate? Anyone have used it. Attaching a pic. If it's not original I can return the same as I've not used it.

The One I bought.
    IMG_20140318_131102.jpg

From Internet
    mate__1_._car-mate-auto-natural-spa-air-freshner-fragrance-car-perfume-pink.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  7. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Your bottle seems to have plastic seal wrapped around the lid. If you peel that off, you'll most probably see the embedded lettering.

No idea about the tag though.
  8. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    No it didn't. I visited the shop and inquired again. He said the one I had a look on net is old ones and were sold some 2 years back. They have come back recently with above shown pic and price increase as well. He showed me other perfumes as well from CARMATE and asked me to contact the distributor if I still had doubt. The details are printed in the box. Looks like genuine to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Got bored of Ambi Pure, just bought 'My Shaldan" this time.

lime_mage.jpg
    N Kiran likes this.
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    After getting used to Areon car perfumes for so long, i m not liking the smell of other products, feeling unpleasant. Bought Ken Blackcurrant last month as i was using Ken black crystal for long (slightly milder than the black crystal).. price up Rs.20 to 300 !!
    43.jpg
    Ravi likes this.