1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car perfumes & more ...

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by TORQUEY_TND, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Godrej Aer

I like Godrej Aer perfumes a lot. The "click" type models fit on the vents and the "twist" ones fit nicely in the cup holders :)
  2. rajtin123

rajtin123 Timido

Nashik
    I too liked godrej aer purfume, this are too good and value for money. Now I am on the verge of buying another one, and will give my sheldan a try.
  3. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

I do not use any perfume / air freshener in the Punto; we've somehow managed to keep the interior smelling NEW/neutral even after 28k.
    The problem lies in the classic Fiesta that we're chauffeured in, and hence need something that is mild enough to go easy on one's nose, but can still manage to keep odor at bay.
    If Poppy grace mate that I grew up inhaling :evilsmileis unavailable, I'll have no choice but to stick to 'Little tree - Green Apple' which does it's job without irritating me, though replacement will be frequent.

Haven't tried Ed-Hardy yet, Armor al Mountain fresh almost made me puke.

Any chance of the former leaking on the dash like Ambi Pur is prone to?
  4. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Not very sure , but the Aer liquid seems less thicker than Ambipur , so even if it were to leak it would "probably" be less harmful.

For summers , the "My Shaldan" ones are the most effective. Did not use them in winter as the gel did not evaporate due to the low temperatures :-D
  5. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Even I have been using Little Trees. Those are really good.
    I have also tried Maroma Auroville Opium. I am pleased with that one too.

Sent from my SGS3 using Tapatalk 2
  6. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    How much does the godrej perfume cost?
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I bought a Godrej Aer "Petal" flavour for Rs.200/-
  8. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Has anyone tried a perfume gel called Senso Deluxe Black. Its pretty good! Available at Reliance Autozone
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I do. It is really very nice:D

Rajan
  10. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    Not a big fan of fragrance. Just don't want car to smell.

I unknowingly fixed Ambipur bottle upside down, the liquid leaked and reacted with plastic very close to volume knob . I also felt irritation in eyes when using Ambipur. After this no more Ambipur. If it can melt plastics certainly would harm us as well.

Recently used glade gel from Jhiangsu Johnson. It is multi use. Did not remove the whole aluminium cover. Used a paper punching machine to make few holes. It is light fragrance and doesn't irritate. Available in Lemon and Rose.