1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car perfumes & more ...

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by TORQUEY_TND, Jul 2, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Glade Sport Car Perfume

After exhausting the free AmbiPur sponsored by Concorde Motors at the time of delivery of my Linea, I have been using Glade Sport car perfume [I got 3 such Thailand manufactured packs along with a car model for my Autocar subscription]. I have unpacked the last one today.:)
    DSC04114.jpg
  2. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    I bought My Shaldan Car Air Freshener-Lime (Made in Japan) on the day of the delivery, its a gel based freshener & is absolutely crisp, the aroma gently floats inside the car & hits you as soon as you open the door. I got complimented by many ppl regarding the sweet aroma, it absolutely blocks the foul odour inside the car. It cost me
    Rs. 215/- & lasts 45 days under normal use.

There are many fake My Shaldan going around the market, please follow this Team BHP thread for more.http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modif...shener-genuine-v-s-fake-you-wont-beleive.html

my%20shaldan%20lime%20air%20freshener.jpg
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, rajesh karia. Just a few minutes back, I bought 4 My Shaldan air fresheners [2 each of lemon and orange fragrance] from Reliance Autozone, near my home at Basaveswara Nagar, Bangalore, costing Rs 663 [221x3] in total [buy 3 & get 1 free offer].
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Fellows those who are using Ambipur, be careful that it doesn't leak. It badly affects the plastics. Just Google by giving 'Ambipur plastic damage' and you can see lots of it. Just sharing some information that was told by a friend of mine.
    (Read here )
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  5. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My Shaldan is also available at Big Bazaar outlets. The lime fragrance is my favorite.

Regards
    Johnny
  6. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Try My Shaldan in Herb it has a very good mild Fragrance.
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Once car washer guy fixed ambipure bottle upside down on AC panel. The liquid poured out by the next day when I noticed and went inside Central Fascia & would have broken the clip inside as after 3-4 days, one of the panel went inside with clip broken & I had to replace Central Fascia.
  8. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Is Poppy Grace Mate no longer available? We used it in our Padmini, M800 and Sumo & have found them to be the best so far. I don't recall seeing them in stores in recent times, neither can I find them online. What would be the closest alternative?
    poppy.JPG
  9. The best alternative is to try out some new brands..try ed-hardy or armor al paper perfumes..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I use Areon Ken Black Crystal and it is awesome. It is a jute (not get/liquid as fragrance carrier) perfume BTW. Costs 280 INR.

ForumRunner_20121206_232346.png.jpg
    1 person likes this.