1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car perfumes & more ...

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by TORQUEY_TND, Jul 2, 2010.

1. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Ambi Pure is some wat ok but when u fix in the air vent the smell irritates when keep on blowing on my face.
    I Like original POPPY but its hard as many duplicates are there in Mkt..It has pleaseant smell and stays mild inside car.Also it stays more days compared to others what i have used.
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    even am with AIRWICK stick ups...its really nice soothing and safe....i have heard glade do have some nice stuff .... :confused :confused
  3. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I too have tried many... and finally I have settled for Little Trees which I find the best amoung the lot. It lasts for a month plus..Planning to import the same from US in bulk.:D
  4. sharadverma

sharadverma

Delhi
    I use Edhardy can lime or aqua in my car
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
  6. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    Last month I was at an auto accessories shop buying a freshner. I overheard a guy telling the customer that Ambipur if spilled on plastic, the plastic gets distorted. I was not sure if it was correct. Can anyone make a statement here?
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Vijay..even I have the same opinion as yours. Poppy indeed was very mild and it lasted long and was VFM. This was 1yr back. But later when I purchased poppy I was totally disappointed. I got it a bit costlier than earlier and it didn't give the result as expected. It is hard to get original poppy from accessory shop as they will get the duplicates in much much cheaper price.
  8. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    I have been using Natural Spa Green Tea perfume >> http://www.shopinthecar.com/carmate-natural-spa-green-tea-70ml-car-perfume-p-581.html?cPath=10_39 . I get it from Jaika Motors, Nagpur. FIrst bottle lasted around 5-6 months and the new one (almost finished) is just 2 months. May be i forgot to remove the cap from the first bottle ;)

Its non-offensive, very mild and pleasant. Though my wife doesn't agree and cant smell the scent as such. So i am also looking for something new and fresh... has to be mild.
  9. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This brand which Maroma Auroville sachets is also good. Couple of my friends tried it and have felt positive. I am going to get one for myself too. The best part of this is that you need not throw the sachets - just get the perfume drops and sprinkle a few drops once the fragrance is off.
    For Chennai folks it is available in two location
    1. Express Avenue (First floor though I forgot the shop #)
    2. NATURALLY AUROVILLE 30, Kadar Nawaz Khan Road Chennai 600 006
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  10. I have used ambi pur but am not satisfied with it because the fragrance lasts for a week or so after which its like having no perfume in your car.

My bro in law got me a car perfume from Oman and wow!! that was good, forgot the name. Will update you guys later.