1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car perfumes & more ...

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by TORQUEY_TND, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks VP....
  2. To add an input to this thread ...

I have spotted the few products of a bangalore based aroma perfumes
    called ILLUMINATIONS

I have excited to share that these products are very much avail in large dept stores or brand stores
    in and around metro's .

I have pick the Succenlent smelling 'Pupply ORANGE' CUBE (Rs.65/-) from LIFESTYLE stores and the Scented sachet
    (rs 50/-)
    They also do have other products and great fragrances in their line including the REED DIFFUSER

Folks do check for availability in respective cities

Alternately Visit http://www.myaromaworld.com/

cheers
    TND
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    interesting.. would check when i walk into the shopping mall next time
  4. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune
    Best option for me is bottle of Dabur Gulabari spary. When needed just spray it on A/C fins. Now it is just pure rose-water which is used on our face so surely it is not corroding and smells great like roses. It costs something like 30Rs for 120ml bottle and can go on for couple of months together.

I moved to the above option after finding Ambi-pure not worth its cost and "dibbi" like freshner losing its smell in 15 days.
  5. Ballu

Ballu

Bangalore
    i use POPPY , a liquid based fragnance. It is a general purpose fragnance though.
  6. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    This is a nice option and cost effective too :)
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Little Trees

Today i casually visited Reliance Autozone and saw some car air freshner from Little Trees. check out the website - http://www.little-trees.com/us/products ... ducts&id=9.

I bought New Car Scent, exellent smell. Just spray and it does stay for some time. ::T

lt.png
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I have tried many...... First one was Ambi pure...then i bought another one like it from hypercity (don't remember the name).... Then a wax based orange smelled perfume and trust me i used to feel as if i am sitting in an Orange market.... took it out on day three... Went ahead with Aroma Masters with Lavender smell costed 350.... I bought Refill for that bottle today and it smells Vanilla... Trust me it is awesome and the refill is just 200 for 100ml
    it is gianni versace, pure natural plant essential oil, from aromatic world.
  9. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Has anybody tried Airwick stick-up's? I find them very convenient as these can be stuck out of sight, so no eye-sores and no risk of damaging air-vents either.
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Car perfumes & more ...

I've started using My Shaldan. Unlike the Ambipur it really works. Ambipur works only for a couple of days even though there is ample liquid inside. I'm using the squash variant and it's really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk