1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car perfumes & more ...

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by TORQUEY_TND, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Areon perfume is one awesome product, once you buy them always buy them, just like a fiat ;)
    varunrtr likes this.
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I'm using Godrej Aer Twist gel freshener & really stopped looking for any other products. Durable. Lasts for 3 months & so.
    The fragrance is Musk After Smoke.... :cigar:
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    With Air freshners,i love to hang the gajras(during my childhood i used to see alot and had a dream to hang it on my rear view mirror) :D

5u3zEr0 and rishike007 like this.
  4. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    For me, nothing beats the original "Poppy", made in Japan. Lovely fragrances and it used to last really long. Unfortunately like what happens to all good products in India, duplicates started coming in and have spoilt it. Hot Tracks got it into India a couple of years back and I immediately bought one from a Shell fuel outlet and it was " super nice". After a few months wanted to buy another one but they said supplies have stopped. I guess they could not sell it at Rs.550 whereas the duplicates were available for around Rs.250.

Currently using Areon Gel in "wish" fragrance.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

For me its always My Shaldon Squash or Lemon. Tried various others like Ambipur, Godrej etc but always came back to My Shaldon perfumes. They do last for atleast 2-3 months with the first month the smell is super strong.
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

I feel nausea in cars carrying Ambipur. Somehow i hate ambipur a lot. Also if it falls on the dash it burns off the area. The ones i like is MY Shaldan (original ) available at reliance and HP pumps and Aereon - WISH.