1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car perfumes & more ...

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by TORQUEY_TND, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Hi Folks,

Just needed to know how many of us do use car perfumes ?
    and would like to know how do we keep our olfactory lobes in sync to sniff the air within the cars cabin space

Whats the Best Perfume anyone can vouch for and the methods of Deodorizing to get rid of FOUL air

--------------------
    ...1 . To kick off with i had bottle of 'QUARY' fresh Lavender which is a Gel based perfume with odor
    removing deodorizer , got it as a FOC product from the Guy who managed my car with accessories 2 days upon arrival.
    This bottle lasted for good 9 weeks with very little Gel remaining but perfume had no effect

...2. Well went ahead and fell for Ambipure 'AQUA' lasted for aforesaid 6 weeks , the smell was good but somehow
    felt the aroma was over-empowering on me and hence tried to pick on something different
    Plz note i found it rather expensive for the same ambipure refill.Not worth it.

...3. I read a lot from other forums , i keep my car clean internally with no eating habits inside the car ,
    also make sure that the carpets and floor mats are washed good with soapy solutions , dried and put back.
    I tried to go in for a waxpol dash polish which was not my initial picking but i think f1 dashboard cleaner was not available with my car guy .

...4. Now i am using cottonplugs , several of them strategically doused with 'Lamborghini' EDT and placed in underneath the seats and snugged it against the door's side compartments & successfully refilled ambipure bottle with the same hooked on to the AC vent.

I think thats all to keep your car smell like your cologne

Regards
    TND
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Me using the lavender flavor tube or something.. Cant remember the same.. Earlier tried myshelden but was not too happy with the smell...
  3. Vijairaj

Vijairaj Amatore

Chennai
    Last time I went to TASC the SA told me not to use the perfume type that hooks on to the AC went stating that it could damage the fins and instead suggested to use the bottle type that is placed on the dash.
  4. I was given a similar advice and I do follow it - particularly worth it when there are small kids around. Whatsoever you do, and howmuchever young and small they are,... their limbs reach everywhere :mrgreen:
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Sometime back, I used a small "dibbi" with 4 sticks of spongy scented material. You just have to keep the "dibbi" somehwere. Found OK.

Currently using spray that I bought from a Dollar store at Goa. Can't remember the name/ brand. Shall post later. But its very very good. I picked up some 3-4 bottles as I was desparate looking for really nice imported brand (I don't like mostly available ones with fruit scent)

I've observed that all bottles whch you've to just place hoping that the odor would come automatically, do not actually have any effect.

Agreed. I've been totally fed up with AmbiPure

Good option.

Righto. With the bottle hooked, if you move the vertical fins (inside AC vent) on horizontal sides, few vertical fins would break.
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I guess the ones i use is named Tropicall Fresh.. Nice fragrance...
    yea ambi pure messed up my dad's indigo AC fins big time.. After dat never dared to get it back...
  7. GUys,

This is the HOTTEST SELLING PRODUCT ,ACROSS US & EUROPE Also EVEN MIDDLE EAST HAS IT ...

Just Cant wait to Have one of these

Here's a Pic

Its called VICCOLOR ...Its Adjudged that their WHITE WATER Stands out which is a WHITE BOTTLE
    alongside the SEAGREEN(posted below) which is 'SQUASH' clean Coolwater type Fragnance

TND

Vicolor.jpg
  8. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Guys When V met up in Bangalore Our friend Dear Girish mr Showed us what had happened to his car ie damage caused by ambipur.
    The liquid had leaked and fell on the cup holder and had literally smoke coming out of the cupholder and caused the grey colur paint or whatever on the cupholder and had become black Imagine if this can happen to the cupholder wat can happen to our lungs so i straightaway removed mine and threw it away Beware
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    The "dibbi" brand is viva-scent or something
    The brand is CraZy JoHn.
    Somehow I always felt no fragrance coming out of all those "dibba's" which we've to just put up on dash & hope that it will emanate fragrance. It takes ages for the liquid inside to get over.
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    VP i'd tried VICCOLOR in my wagon R.. for a few days it was good ut later it was as good as no fragrace...