1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car got bang by a truck

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by chakiirfan, May 4, 2014.

1. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Khoda Pahaad, nikali Chuhiya :dance. Jokes apart. I understand how it feels when your brand new car even get a scratch. Though this is not a major accident by what I assuemed from your first post. Did you get complimentry insurance with your car through FIAT or its from any other insurance company. Unless you don't have a zero depritiation insurance policy you may have to pay some amount from your pocket for plastics etc.
    I hope your car will be back in her glory soon.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thankfully the damage isnt as big as I thought. Hope the hatch door is not damaged at all.

How much is the repair cost quoted? The painting will take of the colour alignment, no need of any kind of waxing. Atleast not from Fiat workshop.
  3. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @rachit i do have zero dept insurance and also have given the car to the service center where the claim processing is being done.

@ ghodlur the approx cost given was about 30k but will get a final quote tomorrow after claim approval.

The pic does not show the actual damaged. The rear quarter has been damaged which needs to be replaced and the bumper as well so since lock has been broken.

When the truck.bang the impact and the sound was so a good one but since i was stand still applying the bteak the car didn't even moved an inch.
    The lower bumper of thr truck came in contact with the car and i am sure if i there was a maruti or honda in place of fiat,the whole rear might had came of from the car.

Just waiting to get my car back after the job is done from thr service centre.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk