1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car Glove Box Chiller

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by akshaylakhina, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Anybody who has installed Glove box chiller in Linea/punto?

As u all know, in Linea there is little space to keep bottles so I am thinking of putting a chiller.

Any idea?

MOD NOTE: Do not create threads anywhere randomly! Create them in appropriate sections.
    If you are confused, you can approach any of the TFI moderators.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    what kind of bottles can you place inside glove box?? it doesnt even take its own manual . too small.
  3. Ha Ha..I know...but I think there is some external chiller (with or without charging option) which can be placed in the cabin to keep cold drinks,water bottles, cans etc.

It may not be connected to glove box but something similar
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

you can get a car fridge. costs around 6k and can be placed in boot. runs on 12volts.
  5. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

I think a small pipe from the a.c. vent directing air to thelittle hole in team glovebox can do the trick. I've read of people doing it on other cars, but im not sure how complex the job could be with the fiat.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

7. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

installing a chiller in the glove box would not be a wise idea for the Punto.. We have the Blue and Me and the USB port over there which could get tampered.