1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car Delivery issues

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Dharmen, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    The Fiat Service landscape has of late gone lucrative because now there are many owners whose cars are out of warranty and clocked enough miles to ask for wear and tear services (as like any other car). I was told this by a cashier who didn't bother to let go few tens of rupees because they have enough volume and more than enough turnover. So I personally don't see any issue with with 3S going southwards at least for tier 1 and tier 2 cities. And come on you live in (Navi) Mumbai, last thing fiat or any other manufacturer will do is to take away all SCs from Mumbai.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    They just did that, wait for some breaking or shocking news.
  3. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    Really??? :jawdrop: I will be surprised if Balaji pulled the plugs. But we will still be left with torrid. Waiting eagerly for the news (can't find it so far anywhere)
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Check out my ownership thread for full details.
  5. Dharmen

Dharmen Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    It's not just Balaji , other Fiat dealerships also on same lines in this region .
  6. Dharmen

Dharmen Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Guys,

Balaji is closing down , no dealerships in mumbai who can deliver the car , Fiat asking me to get delivery from Pune dealers !!
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    This is indeed shocking, but what about Torrid? There was 2-3 dealers of Fiat in Mumbai, i suppose.
  8. Dharmen

Dharmen Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Mangesh Kodalkar is right person to answer this , reply I got through his communication .
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Unfortunately the situation is grim. There are no dealers in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane region to sell Fiat cars. The workshops are also facing issues since the warranty claims are not being honoured. Today only I was told that Balaji Fiat Thane & Navi Mumbai will continue to function as FASS and there will be no showroom. The official writing from Fiat will be recd in about week's time.
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. Dharmen

Dharmen Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Balaji as a dealer and service center both off the list from fiat website .