1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car Delivery issues

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Dharmen, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Dharmen

Dharmen Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I have booked Punto evo Sports under exchange scheme with Balaji last month and they were supposed to deliver the car on 17th this month, strangely I get call 3 days before that car cannot be delivered reason being there are Billing issues with Fiat .

I found it a very strange reason , and hence raised complaint with Fiat customer care . now it's almost 10 days and neither Balaji or Fiat customer care saying anything on delivery dates. I have made full payment for the car and also they took my old car .

Fiat customer care say they are talking n working with dealer , Balaji says they r talking n working with Fiat .

Can anyone suggest on how it can be escalated further .
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thats bad @Dharmen . Look for email id of Mangesh kodalkar and check if he might help you.
    Well, part fault is by you too, because you paid the entire amount even before viewing the car and doing a PDI.
    anyways, there were some sporadic issues of billings with dealers. Just wait, timely enquire and watch :(

Welcome to TFI :angelic::)
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Dharmen

That's bad. Ask Balaji to return the car which you exchanged or provide an alternative till the Evo is delivered. If you feel at any time, you are being taken for a royal ride, then ask for a refund. Quality of Balaji service is depressingly getting low with every passing day.
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    This issue is plainly due to the overdue amount to Fiat from the Dealer. You just helped the dealer by paying full amount and getting into this tangle.
    asimpleson and prabhjot like this.
  5. Dharmen

Dharmen Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Balaji already told me they will home deliver my old car n use until new one comes .
  6. Dharmen

Dharmen Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks Abhishek for your suggestions .
  7. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    Balaji always cited me billing problems whenever I enquired for missing spares. But they citing this reason for a new car is new low!!! Nonetheless they do take sometime to get their mess sorted but deliver at the end. So don't worry you will have your car (to die for) soon :happy:

(If only 99rpm was also selling the cars :joyful:, they ship in 48 hours :cigar:)
  8. Dharmen

Dharmen Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hope so it get solves, had a discussion with them today , based on that also getting worried on sales n service infrastructure for FIAT cars. Dealerships are shrinking every month , how FCA will survive in future where we all go if situation does not improve .
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    If it helps Fiat could have a revival plan just in place. Although how soon and how right remains to be seen. Meanwhile, be rest assured that you have made a wise decision irrespective of occasional dealership botch-ups. Atleast ASCs in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai are still giving decent service, so there is your back-up plan about service issues in worst case. Thankfully, service intervals are long in Fiat.
  10. Dharmen

Dharmen Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Just manufacturing car is not going to help FCA , their sales figures will continue to be in lower end if such things continue that too during festive seasons when sales pickup and FCA will remain only as national engine manufacturer .