1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car Dash Cam

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by santoshmandali, Jan 22, 2015.

1. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Anyone here tried Car Dashboard Camera. I am planning to get one for myself for various reasons.please suggest some good options for Punto Evo. I would like to this sit right behind the rear view mirror.
  2. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @santoshmandali I have ordered one. Product is expected to be delivered by this weekend. I will let you know once I review it. Hopefully by mid next week you can expect update from my side.
  3. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Any update on the car dash cam, I would dual lens over single but would definitely not compromise on the quality...
  4. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Which brand and model are we talking about? Planning to get the Sjcam sj4000 for the same purpose and more.
  5. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Blaupunkt has launched @4990 but thats a single lens...am looking for a good quality dual lens..not brand specific..
  6. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Tried finding the one from Blaupunkt, but unable to do so. Please share the model # and if possible product page link
  7. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
  8. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Mahesh.. Please post your review about the cam.
  9. toms

toms Timido

10. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Folks,

One of our MOD N Kiran from Hyderabad has been using the dash cam. You can send him a message for more details. I have seen it on his Linea and the feedback on the equipment from him was pretty good. Unfortunately I do not recall the make and model of the same.