1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car cover, Perfume shop Chennai

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by brandnewpunter, Nov 16, 2012.

1. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Please suggest a shop in Chennai where I can get car covers, perfume for Punto.

If you have recommendations for the type of car cover and perfume do let me know. I had Choclate flavoured poppy perfume earlier and I quite liked it.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Choice of perfume is very subjective and there are many places in Chennai where you will have multiple choices for this. If you have decided on any particular item, try with Ebay.

For car cover, I like the OE car cover. See this. Fiat India
    Part Number: 59116307
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Try out areon Ken- black crystal next time... they have a wide range..
    Car and Home air fresheners Black Crystal
    This is going to be my next one, soon.

Now i m having this : a very pleasant smell, (i dont like these ambi pur kind of strong fragrances.)
    Car and Home air fresheners Black Crystal
    spray it when you take the car out in the morning, should be enough for a day. its more than a year since i brought this, not yet over, but its lasting only a few hours.

both effective if you are driving with AC only..
  4. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    with reference to varun i purchased areon ken black crystal.surprisingly the fragrance is very pleasant though artificial.It perfectly sits within the cup holder and looks more cute too :up. I love this more than the previously used natural my shaldan series.
    IMG_2410.JPG IMG_2412.JPG IMG_2413.JPG
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013