1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car color changing....!!!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Fiat-Yamaha, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Gud one, But in Kuwait we cannot change the color of the car once purchased, it will be the same till it is scrapped down,
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    In fact its illegal to change color in India as well, the RC book has the color mentioned in it, if the color has been changed the entry to be made in the RC book
  5. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    its not illegal. you have re rc rhe car.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    It should not be allowed, thats the International Rule for Motor vehicles, In kuwait it is also not allowed to fix stickers except it comes from the manufacturer, if you need to place some wordings or designer stickers it should be mentioned in the Rc book,
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Modification of power is also something that is different from the data in RC book.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I can understand the paint issue but stickers also? that a bit too much...
    I mean look on the bright side, if ever a crime should happen in a stickered car its easy to find that car, Just send a message to be on the look out for a modified car and that's it ;-)
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Now motorminds from Bangalore are doing this vinyl wrapping in a big way, extremely superb finish and workmanship, check out their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Motormind-Automotive-Designs/249807115034359
    See the photos there, they ve done C class, BMW, etc. Recently another hot Matt black cruze was also done by them, which isnt updated in the fb page. Its run by a group of young lads, i must appreciate the skill and passion with which they are doing these, i just cant find a flaw in the designs. the gypsy was the one i was most attracted to !
  10. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    U can change the color of your car. All you have to do is produce the reg-certificate to the RTO pay the necessary fees. Then submit the vehicle for inspection. I had made an enquiry and was quoted Rupees 1000/- inclusive of agent charges. Its that i have to pay the money to the agent and he would get it done. Its legal in india and there are no issues on that.
    2 people like this.