1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car Buying Guide - Punto 90HP Sports or Other Car

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by chandu525, Aug 24, 2012.

1. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    I own a TJet Plus and given a choice (and finances) I would buy a 90HP Punto anyday, anytime. Fiat's handling, engine, drive and feature-per-rupee are unparalleled.

You will stay less at home and want to drive more. I guess that summarizes why you should opt for Punto!
  2. very well said,totally agree with you...
    1 person likes this.
  3. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys,

Thanks a bunch for so many replies, I never expected this swift responses from Fiatians, Indeed I listened to my heart, I will go and book the car today, I am going for a Exotica Red Car, The dealer did gave a good discount in terms of price but every time I speak to them what accessories they will give they are not saying anything specific and they are saying that they will definetly provide good goodies, I want to ask Fiatians that What accessories does I should bargain, Now there is no Sunfilms out of following probable accessories which one makes most sense for Punto

1. Rear Parking Sensors (without camera)
    2. Reverse parking camera
    3. Mud flaps (Dealer has agreed to give this)

Any other accessories please suggest
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Mud flaps, floor mats, discount on antirust coating .
    I don't think they will give any discount on item 1 and 2. Any way try for it.
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Chandu, Welcome to TFI.

You can easily opt for 90HP sports, if you don't like stickers you can remove it. As Myself checked recently, 90HP Sports plastic quality improved a lot and it's a soft touch now.

Drive Safely.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  6. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Excellent choice ! Go for 90 HP Sports.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats for the right choice buddy! Eeeek! Fiesta and Punto 90 HP! No comparisons please. Any day 90HP will beat Fiesta with closed eyes! :up
    1 person likes this.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Go for the 90HP its a monster on the street!!!!
  9. Mods please close the thread,he has already bought punto sports and started an ownership thread.
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    A TD on punto will clear all you doubts..