1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Car AC - Be Aware

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by Toruk_Macto, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

True. If you run out of luck, nothing can save you.

Nobody in this world is sure about what causes decease like cancer; car ac, mobile radiations, pollution etc etc. But, there should not be any problem to try these simple process, which are free of cost ;)
  2. sungoa2010

Thanks for the information. I always travel with all windows closed to avoid air resistance and to protect the interiors from dust. now I think I have to reconsider this.
    Also I think the car perfumes also will be dangerous as the diffussion rate of chemicals in air will be much more in perfumes. Found an interesting article about the new car smell
    New car smell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  3. Sungoa ,

there is no issue in travelling with all windows closed.

Issue is when the car is parked under direct sun light for extended hours .In this case it is always advisable to open all the windows atleast for a minute and start the journey so that fresh air is let in. In covered parking there is no issue.

Happy journey !!

4. sungoa2010

Thanks cuty Red. Still for a long journey in hot sun switching between outside air mode and circulating mode will be a good idea.