1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Can we get fuel consumption information from Punto Evo Active 1.3 ?

Discussion in 'Technical' started by SaravM, Feb 11, 2015.

1. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    Really guys,
    I think the brochure says it has real time mileage indicator in evo active version. But the grande punto (old) brochure didnt mention about any thing about mileage indicator in active version but found one when bought the car.
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Yes real time mileage indicator is there in the evo active, but only in litres per 100 km. Its the one that keeps changing as you drive.

Abdul
  3. pvgeorge

pvgeorge Novizio

Trivandrum
    I have an ultra gauge that is permenantly connected to the OBD2 port and placed in dashboard. it shows around 64 readings ( including mileage, torque, temp, rail pressures... )
    Pretty much a one time activity of say 5 min.. I take them off only when it goes to a service station

GeorgeV
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Can you post pics of your ultra gauge fixed on the dashboard, and what is the cost and where is it available?

Abdul
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Thats nice, I was referring to a wired or wireless connection with program loaded on cellphone. Dedicated device is better.

Thanx.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 13, 2015 ---
    @jumu reviews are on google/youtube. @pvgeorge, which car are you using the newer or older type punto/linea?

Also it is wired connection right? any option of wireless (blue-tooth) connectivity for occasional use?
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  6. SaravM

SaravM Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Unfortunately that's not working ! I can only view it as L/100KMS and unable to change it, consumption option itself is not there.
  7. prashantmahant

prashantmahant Timido

Ahmedabad
    I have also EVO active and it shows
    L/100 km only, but it doesn't matter
    just simple calculation required.
  8. selwyn.a

selwyn.a Amatore

KA51
    GA01
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    That is quite unfortunate. Why would you do that FIAT!? WHY? :sour: Cost cutting for a few lines of code maybe :depressed:
  9. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    They want you to choose a higher version if you want more details. Simple.

Abdul
  10. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    @Abdul

but it was present earlier in old grande punto active and removing that feature i am not sure how it benefited fiat?