1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Can we claim the insurance 2nd time in one year?

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by nmp, Aug 14, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Forgot to mention that do check the oil quality underneath the oil filler cap as well as on the oil gauge dipstick. The oil should not look like some gooey chocolatey stuff.

Can you post the pics?

2. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai

The oil seems to be alright and at desired level. The guys at the service center checked thoroughly and found that the Engine guard has protected the chamber well and there was no damage. I did not have courage to take the pictures of my bruised car, sorry about that.

The list of Spares which needs replacement are.
    1. Front Bumper Assy
    2. Lower Bumper Grill
    3. Radiator
    4. AC Condenser
    5. Radiator & Condenser support assy.

The availability of spares seems to be a big problem. Guys from Mumbai I need all your help for the spares. I've verbally checked up with Fortune Thane about the same and its not available. Tomorrow I'll personally visit them to find out more.

I had discussions with Pioneeraaron other day and he has mentioned that he got some sources, through them the spares can be made available. I'll send a PM to him to find it out.
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sad to know about the damage happened..

cheer up bro, don't get dis-heart as accidents comes with pain..

N numbers of claims can be made in a year,without any hassles..

lemme give you price list for the spares as asked by your good selves

1. Front Bumper Assy Rs.1767
    2. Lower Bumper Grill Rs.257
    3. Radiator Rs.4825
    4. AC Condenser Rs.5205

5. Radiator & Condenser support assy. ?????? what is it???

brother just pray that turbo which is very behind the radiator has not gone kaput.that turbo itself costs around 30-40k.
  4. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Thanks Varoon for the kind words.

And thanks for the prices. The prices I've got are more or less same except Condenser Assy. I've got following prices from Nasik

1. Bumper - 1777
    2. Grill - 800
    3. Radiator - 3723
    4. Condenser - 7021
    5. R & C Support - 700 (These are two plastic parts on left and right side of the assy, to keep R & C in a fixed position.
    I'm not sure if my 1.2 Active (Petrol) has got turbo in it. Anyways, if at all it's there then thank God its safe.
  5. very sad to hear about the accident.
    be strong.
    your car will be fine.

your car will not be having a turbo!!.