1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Can i get a arm rest fitted on fiat Punto???

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Rajesh_Karunanithi, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Hey,

Post me a screenshot Now, i wanted to see the fit and finish. Pls post me the Fitting view, i mean how does it look sitting and seeing from back seat
  2. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Sorry for opening an old thread. I am planning to install this universal hand rest from motomall nandanam for my punto 90HP. If any one installed from these guys kindly share your experience with the pic.
    A pic is always worth a thousand words
  3. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I a thinking buying one of Conceptcar make. The dealer in Delhi quoted me Rs600 for small and Rs 850 for Big...its a universal arm rest....
  4. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Guys please post the pics of this Universal Hand rest fitted in Punto as i need to take the call before this weekend.
  5. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i am going to the shop today to purchase it.......its a wholesaler so will have to fit it myself...... will upload the pics of the same....its worth taking the risk.......only Rs850
  6. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Got armrest fitted today....its of Coido brand....for Rs1050 including labour........Its also available on ebay.in
    Posting some pics.... IMG-20120426-00006.jpg IMG-20120426-00007.jpg IMG-20120426-00008.jpg IMG-20120426-00009.jpg
  7. lowflier

lowflier Amatore

South Florida
    Prashant, I could not respond to your message sooner. Fit and finish look good, but the armrest seems to be a bit shorter. I have a Linea and the armrest in it protrudes out very much and is a real comfort on long drives, I enjoy it all the time though. Can you feel the comfort after adding this one ?

On a second thought I drive with the seat almost at its outer limit and hence I feel the armrest is protruding out, but this one looks fine. Added an image from the web, looks almost of similar length. Linea_Interior_Armrest.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  8. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ya its a real comfort on long drives.....i wish it was provided with car from factory.......the armrest top can be slided by about 5 cm or so.......i am very happy with it...its value for money....
    anyways one cannot compare the original factory fitted linea arm rest as this one is fitted with 4 screws...
    U can first check with the car accessory shop and have a look at it....
  9. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  10. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Some pics for reference
    armrest 2.jpg Photo1569.jpg