1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Can i get a arm rest fitted on fiat Punto???

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Rajesh_Karunanithi, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Hi All,

I was just wondering whether i can get a arm rest for my Fiat Punto Emotion pack. I reside in Chennai. Please let me know where i could get this done and how much would it cost?

Regards,
    Rajesh Karunanithi
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, you can get two types of armrest fitted in Punto.

1. Aftermarket- Costs around Rs2000.

2. Linea armrest- Costs Rs3500-4000. It depends upon the TASC in your area whether they are willing to order Linea armrest parts for your Punto and carry out the job of fitting it in your car.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Motomall at Nandanam do the aftermarket fitting for Punto. You can check with them.
  4. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
  5. Can you give me the detailed address and nearest landmarks to Motomall. I'm not that familiar with Nandanam locality.

Regards,
    Rajesh Karunanithi

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

The armrest on your car looks very good. But i don't know whether we have such good crafts men in Chennai to do it the same way. By the way, How much did it cost you actually?

Regards,
    Rajesh Karunanithi
  6. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Need to check the location of Karan Desai, the Linea Dynamic owner who got the arm rest fitted in his Linea. I think it can be done at a TATA service center in Chennai.

Cost of armrest is around Rs3700 (May 2011 prices):
    Armrest- Rs500 to 1000.
    AC vent- Rs1000.
    Ornament- Rs1000.
    Bracket- 500 to 1000.

Total was Rs3700. Read that armrest thread for all the info. It is a very nice thread.

7. Thank you for the reply. The TATA Concorde service center in Chennai has no clue about this. They in fact don't even know whether punto will support an arm rest or not. This is worst service center that I had ever seen.

Regards,
    Rajesh Karunanithi
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I highly doubt that any service centre would help you on this. Either it has to be DIY or get it done from outside. Try to source the Linea arm rest from Kava automobiles, Mumbai. It should be cheaper with them. Take the item to Privilege motomall at Nandanam. They should be able to help you. Mr. Pavan is very nice person and they offer professional service.

Note:- You could also get in touch with our member rs3sekar. He has recently sourced the Arm rest for the Punto and yet to get that fixed.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  9. I am planning to visit Mumbai in next 2 weeks, may be I will go to Kava automobiles in person and get the armrest. But just out of curiosity, does Motomall have the arm rest in stock with them.
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You need not visit Kava Auto in person. They do the shipping. Very good people to deal with.

Yes. Motomall does have the arm rest with them. But, not the Linea's. They have universal arm rest.